Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 11- Deb and Michele start a drawing-a-day

My last drawing was July 4, 2013.  For about a year I did a drawing a day and then that dissipated when I started getting involved in other projects. I miss drawing.  It was wonderful to have the daily discipline and one of the things that helped me to keep going was that I shared the process with a friend of mine who is a writer. I would draw and she would write a poem everyday and we posted our work on a blog.  It was  a wonderful process and it was amazing for me to see my drawings change and grow. I want to be back in this process and I want to be sharing it with someone, so I asked Deb to join me. I love Deb's drawings- they delight me, make me laugh, make me wonder and make me think.  I am so excited to share this space with her for as long as it lasts and even if its just for today, its already been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment