Sunday, February 23, 2014

Excitement





This week, the prompt is 'excitement'.
I chose these photographs of myself at Bisti Badlands National Park in New Mexico.  This is one of my favorite places.  I traveled to New Mexico primarily to see this remote, dry landscape.  When I got there, I felt a strong surge of energy and started climbing on the rocks and imaging all the performances I would like to do there and video I could shoot. A rush of  ideas flowed through my body.
It was truly exciting.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Easy to understand your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can feel the power and intensity of this land. Your words and images
    together gave me a visceral experience and understanding that is to me the most exciting and magical thing about art!

    ReplyDelete